Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stuff I like...

-sunshine
-sweating
-flip-flops
-Nick Drake
-Esperanza Spaulding
-Tim Myers
-good conversation with friends
-showing up to church on 3 hours of sleep because of said conversation
-rollerblading
-flowers
-bird songs
-Passover
-Kim Nazarian and the NY Voices
-awkward moments with Sarah Acker
-little kiddos
-how inadequate I feel trying to understand the cross
-the bloody reality of the cross
-that Jesus gave all of Himself for all of me
-the life that poured out of Him in death
-the freedom in knowing I owe nothing to myself because Jesus paid it all
-that the disciples were not a lot different than I can be
-that Jesus holds his life so loosely because he knows Who truly holds it
-that Jesus has felt the weight of all I have ever experienced
-that the cross exposes how pitifully broken I am and yet how beloved
-the love of God of which I have just scratched the surface

No comments:

Post a Comment