Getting ready to spend a weekend of laughter and love and being together with some of the coolest people I know...
It's starting to hit that this is it...two more weeks and I'm done being a junior in college forever.
I've already accepted that I'll be a puddle on the floor more than once before then.
It's hard to say how I'll remember this year. Sure there were a few defining moments. But mostly, it was a lot of not-so-defining moments. And yet, those were the defining moments. The ones where I had to choose if I was going to live life for myself or for my King. It was a lot of learning to love and embrace the journey that is life. More than that, learning to love and trust my Father, whatever that journey brought.
And ya know what? He kept loving. He never ever let go. He chased me down. He put His arm around my shoulder. He let me cry. He brought me laughter. He sustained me. He whispered truth into my ear.
Friends, He's good. Life is not going to get easier, but I am convinced knowing Him is only going to become sweeter.
you are so cool. and YAY for almost being done with the semester!! :)
ReplyDelete