I would just like to take this opportunity to brag about the awesome-ness that is my life group. These people are the real deal.
Tonight, our wonderful men cooked dinner for us, waited on us (in southern accents), wrote awesome haikus about us, and just exemplified Christ's love so well. Then we got to spend some sweet time laughing and writing encouragement to each other...
I'm sad to say that I take this for granted way too much. The people that I live life with are INCREDIBLE, and that's an understatement. My community is so full of LIFE, so full of Jesus' LOVE, and so full of JOY. They are real with their struggles and honest about their shortcomings but also allow us the pleasure of celebrating victories as a group.
Without this community around me, I am NOTHING. We need each other.
P.S. If you need a safe place to journey and people to do life with...come hang with us :)
YAY! Your post makes me smile. If for some reason I ever end up in Findlay/BG, I will be doing life/small group with you guys :)
ReplyDelete