On a night I'd really like to be in the mountains or at the symphony, I'm going to celebrate the little joys in life...and share them with you at the same time. :)
Life-giving words:
Prayer, by Phillip Yancey
Wasting Time With God, by Klauss Issler
Searching for God Knows What, by Donald Miller
Philippians
Sipping delight:
Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea
Starbucks Caffe Verona
Silk Light Soy Milk
Peanut-butter banana smoothies
Yummies:
Better 'n Peanut Butter spread...guilt free and delicious on oatmeal, toast, smoothies
Homemade Clif bars: recipe
Creamy Lentil Soup: recipe
Salmon.
Sounds of Beauty:
Mozart Piano Concertos- Murray Perahia
Page CVXI- Hymns
John Michael Talbot- Table of Plenty
Rich Mullins- A Liturgy, A Legacy, and A Ragamuffin Band
Weather:
60 degrees in November, sure I'll take it.
Quotable:
"There is a fresh, sanctified I-don’t-care-ness that accompanies belief in the gospel. Whether you like me or not doesn’t matter, because my worth and my dignity and my identity are anchored in God’s approval. Christ won all of the approval and acceptance I need." -Tullian Tchividjian
and this:
"Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it." -I Thessalonians 5:23-24
No comments:
Post a Comment